Post a Journey
How it Works - JourneyBid's Simplicity
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a Transport Provider
Register with JourneyBid and receive travel enquires for free sent directly to you by email when a passenger posts a journey request.
Place bids for any trips of interest.
When your bid is successful you will be notified immediately. The passenger pays 10% of the price to JourneyBid to confirm the booking and the remaining 90% directly to you.