Post a Journey
How it Works - JourneyBid's Simplicity
Group Travel Planners
Request a Journey
Travel companies place their bids
Select and go with the best
Register with JourneyBid and receive travel enquiries for free.
Place bids for any trips of interest.
When your bid is successful you will be notified immediately. The passenger pays 10% of the price to JourneyBid at booking confirmation stage and the remaining balance of 90% is paid directly to you.
Any other questions? Please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.